Tuesday 21 April 2015

Gopher Golf: Mixing the 2D and 3D

These pictures are stills taken from the trailer I made for 'Gopher Golf'. This is the first time I have tested 2D and 3D elements together using Adobe software - Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects, so seeing these two elements together for the first time was very exciting. It was also the first time I allowed myself to screen footage from the film to family, friends and colleagues, and it received a highly positive response.

However, there is still an outline around the character and odd moments where the character blends into the background. The lighting also does not match. I feel like I could have improved this a lot if I had given myself more time to edit the trailer, but hopefully, for the final film, I will have more time to resolve this issue and experiment a lot more with lighting and chroma key effects.







No comments:

Post a Comment