Thursday 7 May 2015

DD3992: Test Screening and Feedback

Recently I completed the first draft of my film 'Gopher Golf', without sound. I aim to have the first version with sound complete in one week's time but, for now, I was keen to test the film itself and find out if the animation and narrative both worked.

When I first showed the film to an audience, notable points from my feedback included:

  • The Golfer wanting to buy a mansion needs to be set up at the beginning.
  • Some timings need to be worked on.
  • The golf post and the fences need re-scaling.
  • The aspect ratio needed correcting.*
  • The comedy was strong and the audience laughed at most of the jokes.
  • The green screen and mix of 2D and stop-motion was very well received.

*Due to a computer problem I was not able to access Adobe Premiere Pro (my preferred editing software) whilst editing the first draft. I had to use an alternative which meant the aspect ratio was affected, but the feedback for the first draft was mostly positive regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment